- The person exaggerates talents, capacity and achievements in an unrealistic way.
- The person believes in his/her invulnerability or does not recognize his/her limitations.
- The person has fantasies. The person believes that he/she does not need other people.
- The person over examines and downgrades other people, projects, statements, or dreams in an unrealistic manner.
- The person regards himself/herself as unique or special when compared to other people. The person regards himself/herself as generally superior to other people.
- The person behaves self-centeredly and/or self-referentially. The person behaves in a boastful or pretentious way.
Posted on Sunday, 22 July 2012